We’ve been working on these new organic formulas for over a year, and they are finally ready to put into the salons. We still have our same original solution, but now we have one Organic and Organic Plus. If you don’t know, the solution we use in the salon currently is our very own formula that we’ve worked with a beauty lab to come up with the best product possible. We worked with this same lab to formulate the new Organics.
So what’s different?
The Organic is basically our original solution, but made with all organic components and has a few extra additives that are amazing for your skin. Then the Organic Plus is the same, but has a TON more awesome extra additives in addition to the regular Organic. Since you have to leave the spray tan on your skin for 8+ hours, this is a great way to feed your skin with effects that are both healthy and that reduce the visible signs of aging.
The 4 additives of the Organic:
- Aloe Vera – Rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Green Tea extract – Research indicates this ingredient encourages skin healing.
- Hemp Seed Oil – Packed with amino acids for a healthy skin.
- Caramel – Evens out skin tone to make skin appear more glowing and flawless.
ALL the extra goodness that’s in the Organic Plus:
- Hibiscus Oil – Help pores to appear smaller and make the skin seem more supple.
- Organic Lavender Flower Water – Applies soothing effect on dry skin.
- Glycerin – Helps retain water in the skin, resulting in softer and smoother feel.
- Grapeseed Oil – Loaded with powerful antioxidants, this helps battle free radicals that can lead to premature aging.
- Virgin Moroccan Argan Oil –It has been proven to reduce the depth and severity of wrinkles, as well as to fade age spots and heal dry leathery skin. The result appears to erase some signs of premature aging.
- Coconut Oil – A superb moisturizer for spray tanning.
- Rosehip Oil – This oil is packed with vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen production and vitamin A to help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Jojoba Golden Oil – The only oil that closely resembles human sebum – an oily substance naturally produced by the oil glands below the skin surface . Also it is packed with vitamin E that fight free radicals that are responsible for the aging of skin. Is also believed to smooth fine lines.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil – This superfood ingredient dramatically contributes to softening of the skin via hydration and elasticity. It may also be beneficial for reducing rosacea, leading to a more even and balanced skin tone.
- Peptides are ingredients that are clinically proven to reduce the visible signs of aging (they are the most expensive ingredients we buy because they are so effective).
- Witch hazel is a great skin-tightening agent, while it also locks in moisture and can help repair sun damage.
- Caffeine: Tests suggest that caffeine is a means of eliminating the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and creating a rejuvenated, youthful complexion. This is one of the hottest anti-aging additives cosmetics companies are using right now.