Chelsey is one of our new additions to the Broad Ripple salon. She is a Purdue grad and a lover of animals. We always look forward to seeing which pair of glasses out of her collection that she’s going to show up in 🙂
1. What is your favorite food? St Louis BBQ ribs. Although I really don’t discriminate I’ll eat any BBQ.
2. What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Hiking at Holliday Park and Fort Harrison with my pup Izzy.
3. What is your favorite item of clothing and why? I don’t know if this counts but my favorite is glasses because I am blind without them and there are so many styles to choose from. I own tons of prescription pairs to match with so many different outfits.
4. Why do you love Air-Tan? I love Air-Tan because it is a healthy alternative to tanning beds and I’m pretty pasty so it’s nice to have some color that is very natural and no risk of developing cancer.
5. What is your usual level? level 3
6. What is your favorite place in Broad Ripple besides Air-Tan? My favorite Broad Ripple place is Fat Dan’s. They have amazing smoked wings. Best wing’s I’ve ever had. Perfectly seasoned, just the right amount of spice. You don’t even need any dippy sauce.
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Ice cream.
8. What is something you’ve crossed off your bucket list? Traveling to Europe. There are still many more places I want to go to but in high school I went to Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Liechtenstein.
9. What are your top beauty must-haves? Mascara and eyeliner.
10. What celebrity would play you in a movie? Emma Stone. My Aunt Kris pointed out to me that at least the character she played in Easy A reminded her of me.
11. What is your favorite TV show? My favorite TV show is Criminal Minds. I’ve seen every episode (even the spin offs) at least once but most multiple times.
12. Random fact: I drink at least 20 oz of coffee everyday. A lot of the time even more.