When it comes to being sunless-ly tanned, there are a lot of options on the market. Walk into any Target, Ulta, drugstore, etc., and you will see shelves full of sprays, mitts, gels, lotions. So why come to Air-Tan when you can do it yourself?? Yes, you could DIY at home, but it is risky, especially if you aren’t experienced or knowledgable on the product and application. Before working at Air-Tan, I tried countless products, spent way too much trying high-end products, and went to a booth spray tan a handful of times, but I NEVER received the result I was looking for. I always ended up with missed spots (my back!), streaky application, orange color, super tan hands/feet. I can’t think of a single time I thought “oh this looks great!” until I received an Air-Tan. Here are a few benefits of coming to Air-Tan, instead of using the DIY or booth tanners:
- No missed spots. We know all the poses to make sure you are tanned from head-to-toe.
- Unique formula. You won’t find solution like this anywhere else.
- Customized tan. Want your legs dark? Don’t want to tan your face? No problem! You won’t be able to do that in a booth.
- Minimal work for you. We can tell you how to stand and pose, so you don’t have to think about what you have to do next, like in a spray tan booth.
- Highly-trained, professional technicians. We’ve undergone hours of training in order to provide our customers with beautiful tans.
- No streaks! Applying a tan yourself can be messy and streaky. With an Air-Tan, it will never be streaky. And no mess at home!
If you have any Air-Tan-related questions, just give us a call at any of our salons!
Broad Ripple- 317-254-8267
We now offer online booking! Click here or download the MindBody Connect app and search for Air-Tan.