I love my summer wardrobe. The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that I can only wear it half of the year here in Indiana. This summer I have noticed some 90’s trends that are all back in. Fashion is definitely repeating itself! I love the style right now. It is a mix of old and new, feminine and tough, and really it seems like almost anything goes. Here are my top trends for this summer:
- Flash Lenses – These instantly up the cool factor on any summer outfit. They’re cuter than all other sunglasses in selfies, too. 😛 I love this pair by Ray-Ban.
- Sheer Tops – Pair a sheer top with pretty much any bottom – shorts, jeans, or skirts. If you aren’t daring (I’m not!) enough to just do a bra or bandeau underneath, just put a cami underneath! I like this sheer embroidered top from Forever 21.
- Exposing a Pretty Bra – This is one of my favorite trends and one I am brave enough to own! I am unsure of who this lady is, but I like her style. 🙂
- Less Bling – I’ve also noticed a shift from super glam, blingy jewelry to more casual, boho jewelry. I really like this combo found on Pinterest. The love the combination of natural and neon.
- Kimonos + Shorts – I love this look! Cute, casual, and breezy! Plus, with the quick-changing climate changes that Indiana has been experiencing all summer, dressing in layers has proven helpful! This one is from Forever 21 and just $22.80!
The best accessory to any summer outfit is, of course, an Air-Tan! Call us to get your glow on! You can call us in Fishers at 317.576.TANS, Broad Ripple at 317.254.TANS or Downtown at 317.395.7151.