You’ve probably noticed your Air-Tan (and all other self-tanners for that matter) have the tendency to fade off of your face, hands and feet before anything else. It fades off of our feet at a faster rate because of shoes and socks rubbing closely, especially if you exercise a lot. It fades off of our hands and faces because we wash them so much – usually, more times a day than our entire body. It is also due to the fact that we tend to use harsher products on our face like exfoliants, acne washes, and anti-aging serums. How can you make your tan last longer on your face? I have a few suggestions for that!
- Always pat your skin dry. The less exfoliating you can do when you’re Air-Tanned, the better.
- Avoid using a washcloth. Use your hands to wash your face instead.
- Try to use a mild, non-exfoliating cleanser when your Air-Tanned.
- Make sure you keep your face moisturized. Locking in moisture helps preserve your Air-Tan.
- Try our Face Spray. It’s just $8 for regular clients and $7 for unlimited clients, making it not only our most affordable after-care product, but it is also our most popular one! Just a few spritzes AM or PM, and you’ll have color for several days. Just reapply as needed.
Any questions? Leave a comment!