This cold, dreary winter has us all bundled up from head to toe so one of my favorite ways to accessorize is with my nails! I recently got an at-home gel mani kit which has me craving nail art – especially easy DIY designs. If you haven’t already gotten your Valentine’s Day manis here are my favorite 5 from Pinterest. Most of these designs are simple enough that you can even do yourself at home!
1. Sweet and simple! This mani is so easy. Paint your nails red or pink or lavender and add a sparkly accent nail for some holiday sass!
2. Red Plaid + White – Okay, I have no idea how to do this manicure yourself. All I know is I LOVE it! You should probably leave this one to the professionals! I love how every nail is a tiny bit different, but they all coordinate beautifully.
3. I love this chic, simple combo! Make the white dots and heart with a nail pen or a small, hard-bristled polish brush.
4. I’ll call this one ombre glitter. I love glitter, but it can be a bit much on all nails. I love how this glitter is just on the ends. Accomplish this by painting on multiple layers of glitter, adding even more towards the end of the nail. You can also paint your nail a solid color like pink, purple, or red and add the glitter to the ends after that.
5. Love this one, too! You can do this one in a variety of colors, shape sizes, and patterns. Simple, playful, and girly!
Of course, nothing completes your polished look like an Air-Tan. Come see us in Broad Ripple or Fishers so you can glow head to toe on Valentine’s Day!