Have you met one of our newest Air-Tan Girls Valerie? Valerie has really been apart of the Air-Tan fam for a LONG time. Before working at Air-Tan in Broad Ripple, she was an Unlimited Member since March 2004. That is some loyalty! Valerie grew up in southwest Indiana in Vincennes. She went to Ball State for PR and advertising. After graduation, she moved to Indy and worked in that field for several years before deciding to go back to school at the University of Indianapolis for Occupational Therapy. She is in her last year of the program there. Valerie is very driven and a hard-worker! Here are some fun facts about her:
1. What is your favorite food?
Filet mignon and lasagna…it’s a toss up!
2. What’s your favorite song?
Bust a Move by Young MC
3. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
4. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
Some fleece pants for the comfort factor
5. Why do you love Air-Tan?
Instant gratification and the peeps I work with!
6. What is your usual Air-Tan level?
4 on the body, 3 on the face
7. What is your favorite place in Broad Ripple besides Air-Tan?
Flatwater in the summertime
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
E! tv channel
9. What is something you’ve crossed off your bucket list?
I was on the gameshow—Wheel of Fortune! I made it to the final round.
10. What are your top beauty must-haves?
BB cream, Victoria’s Secret Cherry Blast lipgloss, Lancome mascara
11. What celebrity would play you in a movie?
12. What is your favorite tv show/movie?
Fave tv show ever is Dexter and movie is Shawshank Redemption
13. Random fact:
I think I’m psychic sometimes 🙂