I love Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays! My husband knew I loved it so much he actually proposed to me at a Halloween party while we were dressed up as a corpse bride & groom. One thing I don’t love about Halloween is all of my outdated decor and recipe food ideas…So naturally, I got on Pinterest and was delighted to see so many new, fresh ideas I don’t remember seeing last year! Whether you’re hosting a party or just having a quiet Halloween at home, there is something in here for everyone! Here are my Top 5 DIY Halloween recipe and craft ideas.
1. Bone Pretzels – Just stick a marshmallow on each end of a pretzel and dip into melted white chocolate. Lay on parchment paper to dry. You could probably do these in both miniature (with mini marshmallows and little pretzel rods) and large versions.
2. Pumpkin Beverage Cooler – Love this! You could do this for adult and/or kid beverages or really any kind of party snack that needs to be kept cool – shrimp cocktail, maybe?
3. Crayon-Dripped Pumpkin – As much as I LOVE Halloween, I HATE carving pumpkins with a passion, but this I could do!
4. Toilet Paper Roll Eyes – I think this idea is super cute! You can find glowsticks super cheap around Halloween and how spooky would these be for trick-or-treaters or your Halloween party? So simple and SO spooky!
5. Ghostly Yard Figures – These creep me out just looking at them in this picture and it’s daylight in the picture! At night, this would look so cool!