It’s Spring!!!! Which means I am far more likely to keep up on my manicure routine. Manicure trends are ever-changing, so here are my top 5 trends for this spring straight from the runways of this season’s Fashion Week(s).
1. Dark nails are making a comeback although they never went very far in my eyes. Look for navy, purple, and grey.
2. Just enough metallic. Gold, silver, and bronze make fun additions to almost any color. Don’t do an entire metallic manicure, though. Just put a bit on nail tips or just add a bit to a few nails on each hand.
3. Toned-down nails. These are my obsession lately. Look for nudes, whites, and pale hues of color. In my opinion, nothing goes better than an Air-Tan than this kind of mani.
4. The un-French manicure. This is a great way to add some flair to your at-home manicure. Try a two-tone manicure using a vertical split between the two colors, horizontal, diagonal, or make a V or an X.
5. Pointed nails. These aren’t my personal favorite, but they sure are popular this season! From the Kardashians to runway models, people are loving this new mani shape!