March will soon be upon us! Spring break! Springtime! Sunshine! Can you tell I am excited? Spring is my absolute favorite time of year. I love seeing everything come back to life, including myself! HA! Whether you are going on a resort vacation, wild spring break, or just spending the warm months in our great state of Indiana, I’ve got swim suits at every price point for every body! And we all know nothing goes better with a swimsuit than a great Air-Tan 🙂
1. The Bikini Lab Fringed Bikini Top & Bottom – $30/each piece. Available in amethyst and hot coral @ Nordstrom.
I picked this suit because LOVE the fringe and LOVE the both of the available color combinations!
2. Agua de Coco by Liana Thomaz Linhas Tingimento Boatneck Bikini (WHEW! Such a mouthful for such a tiny article of clothing) – $266/top & $114/bottom. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue. I picked this suit because it is so incredibly different than any suit I’ve ever seen before! And the back of it is equally as intriguing as the front!
3. Xhilaration Junior’s Zig-Zag 2-Piece Suit – $17.99/top & $14.99/bottom @ Target. I am obsessed with this because I LOVE chevron and am obsessed with this style of top. It’s so retro/modern and I just can’t get enough of it!!!!
4. Kenneth Cole Reaction Island Fever One-Piece Monokini Halter – $98 @ Everything But Water. Love the color. Love the lacy flounce on top. LOVE IT ALL! I am getting married in Mexico in 2 months and I feel like this suit is a requirement for my trip, no? 🙂
5. Victoria’s Secret Push-Up Halter with Rushed Low-Rise Hipkini Bottoms – $26.50-30.50/top & $18.50-22.50/bottom. Available at Victoria’s Secret. I am a bit obsessed with this color – seafoam glow. If you came to my house you would see the extent of my obsession in the form of a leather couch. I just can’t get enough of it. This suit + Air-Tan = Perfection. Love this style of bottoms too. Very forgiving, yet still sexy!
What color swimsuit do you wear to compliment your Air-Tan?