Fall is here! And, woah, did it come fast! If you’re still trying to get your warm clothes in order, I am right there with you! Need some help? These are my top 5 Fall Fashion Trends:
1. Badass Boots – I’ve been searching for a pair of these for over a year. It seems like there is A LOT more to choose from in this genre this year. Be sure to pair with some feminine touches to balance out the look. I just bought this studded pair from Target during a BOGO sale!
2. Statement Jacket – Stand out from the rest and skip the boring, solid colored blazer. Opt for a statement jacket this season and really wow the crowd. I’m obsessed with this one from H&M. It’s adorned with leopard-patterned sequins and has no buttons. This can totally be dressed up or down and I am in LOVE!
3. Bold Handbag – I love the bold handbag no matter what season. I used to believe in carrying only brown/black/grey handbag during the fall and winter, but I am throwing that out the window this year. Stick to subdued jewel tones – think darker versions of purple, fushia, blue, and green – and you can’t go wrong popping a little bit of color into your winter handbag.
4. Printed jeans – Colored jeans will carry over from a summer trend to a fall/winter trend done the right way (muted colors, skip the fluorescent), but take it to another level and rock a printed jean. Urban Outfitters has lots of cool choices and even features DIY videos so you can customize your own studded and/or printed jeans at home using simple things like a spray bottle, bleach, and tape!
5. Suede Wedge – It’s so easy to find a wedge in the summertime, but, finally, wedges are mainstream in winter shoes! For a girl like me, wedges are comfortable and easy. Stilettos and pumps are quite the opposite, so I like to rock the wedge year-round. I’m loving all the suede wedges I am seeing – they definitely take the wedge into wintertime in a perfect way. I like this pair from Target with a sassy glitter/shimmer wedge. They also come in an electric blue version!
What is your favorite fashion trend for this fall?