Nothing goes better with a tan than beautiful, natural makeup. We would all love to have beautiful skin like celebrities and models have, but how do they get their makeup to look so good? One word: airbrush. I’ve had my makeup airbrushed twice before – once for a friend’s wedding and once for my engagement pictures. It’s crazy. It’s amazing. I couldn’t stop looking at myself in the mirror. It was beautiful!
It was so light, I couldn’t even feel it being applied by the makeup artist. It just felt like she was blowing really lightly on my face. And it only took about 3-4 minutes, so I wasn’t even sure she had applied my foundation yet…but when I looked in the mirror, though, my makeup looked more beautiful than it had ever looked before., which has now led me (months later) to look for my own at-home airbrush makeup.
Don’t believe me? Here are some benefits of airbrush makeup if you were a newbie:
- With airbrush makeup, you can achieve the perfect shade. Often times, kits with come with a plethora of colors, even purple and yellow to match skin tones of all ethnicities. If you’ve searched and searched for the perfect foundation color for years, your answer might lie in an airbrush makeup kit. You can mix and match shades.
- Your coverage can be as sheer or as heavy as you want, although one huge benefit of an airbrush is that even a sheer application will transform you.
- Airbrush makeup is water and sweatproof and usually lasts about 18 hours
- It’s dermatologist recommended. A brush, sponge, or your hand never has to touch your face so your skin will be healthier.
- It’s a one time investment. Trust me, I work with airbrushes and compressors every single day. They are durable, easy and very inexpensive to maintain.
- Doesn’t cake or crease in fine lines or wrinkles. Since it is such a fine mist being applied, it almost diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Since it is such a fine mist, it uses 10 times LESS foundation each time you apply with an airbrush than any other application of foundation.
I am sold on this product because I have seen what it can do – I have very dark under eye circles and have to use 2-3 different kinds of concealers and cover ups. I also have fine lines and with the airbrush, they disappear!
There are several different options on the market from Luminess, Dinair, GlamAir, TickledPink. Now I just have to pick which one to buy.