This week, I interviewed our assistant manager Katelyn. She’s worked at Air-Tan for over 2 years. She was born and raised in Indianapolis. She has her degree in communications from Ball State. She and her fiance live on the west side, and they are getting married next spring in Playa del Carmen, Mexico!
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
#41 by Dave Matthews Band
3. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
Riding my bike
4. What is your favorite item of clothing or accessory and why?
I have a gold and turquoise necklace from Stella and Dot that I love because it adds the perfect pop of color to any outfit. It’s called the “Goa.”
5. Why do you love Air-Tan?
I like making people happy, and I like getting to know all my clients.
6. What is your usual level?
3 on the body, 2 on the face
7. What is your favorite place in Broad Ripple besides Air-Tan?
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
9. What are your top beauty must-haves?
Air-Tan bronzing brush…duhhhh. Also, Cover Girl Liquiline eyeliner in black and Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow.
10. What is your favorite tv show/movie?
Tv show—Modern Family, Movie–Bridesmaids
11. Random fact: When I was born, I was a preemie, and they didn’t make preemie clothes back then, so my grandma had to make all my clothes or my parents bought Cabbage Patch clothes for me until I was 6 months old!