It’s summer! And with the extreme heat we have had, there is no chance I am going outside wearing close-toed shoes…but my pedicure is looking a bit worn, so of course I resorted to my favorite site, Pinterest, for a little inspiration to take with me to the nail salon.
There are so many cool options for nails these days- from sparkles, gel and designs, to rhinestones and crackle paint, it was hard to narrow it down…but I did and here are my top 5 crazy awesome pedicure ideas…
5. Bling-Bling toes – this pedicure is crazy awesome. It might be crazy expensive too given the amount of bling. I think this would be so fabulous for New Year’s Eve or a trip to Vegas. What do you think?
4. Patriotic toes – I love this! Such a cute idea for Memorial Day, 4th of July, or LaborDay. Probably could do this one at home by yourself with a red paint, blue paint, and a white nail polish paint pen.
3. Floral toes – These are so girly and chic. J’adore!!!
2. Two-tone toes – I have been seeing these EVERYWHERE! Works with almost any color combination you want! It’s a simple pedicure for the modern woman.
1. Nautical toes – My favorite!!! I love the different designs on each toe and how they all flow together seamlessly. So perfect for a weekend at the lake!