My next “getting to know you” blog is about Sarah! She has worked at Air-Tan since April of 2011. She’s originally from Evansville, IN. She moved to Indy to attend Butler University, and she just graduated this past May with a Bachelor’s in Chemistry and a minor in Biology. She’s a smartypants! I had her answer a few questions, so you all could get a little more familiar with her.
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Right now…it’s “The Walk” by Mayer Hawthorne
3. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
4. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
My Minnie pants from J. Crew because I can wear them anywhere. They are a wardrobe essential!
5. Why do you love Air-Tan?
I feel awesome with a tan, and it’s quick and easy! And I love all the girls I work with!
6. What is your usual level?
4 on the body, 3 face
7. What is your favorite place in Broad Ripple besides Air-Tan?
It’s a tie between Just Pop In and the Monon Food Company aka the MoFoCo.
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
9. What are your top beauty must-haves?
Air-Tan bronzing brush—I use it everyday. Also, I get on fake eyelash kicks every once in awhile.
10. What is your favorite tv show/movie?