Since Katelyn and I are always at the salon, I feel like a lot of our clients know us pretty well, but I wanted to do a few blogs so that everyone could get to know all of our part-time girls that aren’t here as frequently!
Courtney has been working at Air-Tan since Spring 2011. She is married with FIVE kids and lives on the west side. Also, she is in school at Ivy Tech for nursing. I don’t know how she does it!! I sat down with her today and asked her some fun questions.
1. What is your favorite food? Shishkabobs
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I don’t know–it’s always on shuffle!
3. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
Hanging out at the pool with my Air-Tan…and SPF! And watching softball.
4. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
Gray cardigan. It’s funky and goes with everything!
5. Why do you love Air-Tan?
I like getting tanned because it is instant, and I’m really fair and usually burn. I like working here because I love all my co-workers!
6. What is your usual level?
4 on the legs, 3 on the body, 2 on the face.
7. What is your favorite place in Broad Ripple besides Air-Tan?
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Hot Box cheese sticks with ranch
9. What are your top beauty must-haves?
My top choice is the Aveeno Ultra-Calming face lotion. I have very sensitive skin, and it’s the only lotion I have found that doesn’t break me out. The second is the Air-Tan Exfoliating Scrub. I use it on my face 2-3 times a week. No scrubbing, just let it sit on my skin for a minute or two—it’s da bomb!
10. What is your favorite tv show/movie?
Really like the tv show The New Girl
11. Random fact:
My grandma delivered me at home during the Blizzard of ’78!