This week we are featuring the other half of the dynamic duo of owners of Just Pop In, Mandy Selke. These girls are always a joy to see in the salon! With fall here, popcorn is the perfect munchie to curl up with on the couch on these dreary days we’ve been having! After your tan, you need to swing by their shop (off of Broad Ripple Ave. and Guilford) and get a little treat! http://www.justpopinonline.com/ Mandy also has her own line of children clothing http://www.nightowlbaby.com/
1. How did you start coming to Air-Tan?
I don’t make it out into the sunshine often and my skin was screaming for warmth and glow!
2. How long have you been coming to Air-Tan?
Could it be over two years? (Emily’s note: Yes, it has actually been four years!)
3. Why do you love Air-Tan?
The gals are professional and provide an amazingly natural look every time! You will walk out feeling fab in just minutes! They Rock!
4. What are your top beauty must-haves?
Lip gloss and moisturizer
5. What is your favorite place in Broad Ripple besides Air-Tan?
H2O and the Brew Pub and of course, Just Pop In! 😉
6. What is something you’ve crossed off your bucket list?
I scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef and sky dived in Australia!
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
8. What is your favorite tv show/movie?
TV show- Project Runway, Top Chef & Flipping Out
Movie- All John Hughes movies!
9. What celebrity would play you in a movie?