I’m Engaged … Now What?
With so many wedding reception venues in and around Indianapolis, I can only imagine, it must be nearly impossible to choose just one. Being in a sorority in college and being the age that I am (26), I am invited to more and more weddings every summer it seems. Here is a list of my top choices for venues in and around the city for every price point. Whether you are looking for an inexpensive intimate affair or a 400-person bash, I hope this list will help you with at least starting your venue search. It was very hard to narrow my list down to just 10, so please note my “honorable mentions” at the bottom of the list. J
Indy’s Top 10 Wedding Venues:
- Avon Gardens – Avon, IN
- The Conrad – Downtown Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Museum of Art – Downtown Indianapolis
- Central Library – Downtown Indianapolis
- The Mavris – Downtown Indianapolis
- The Murat Shrine Temple – Downtown Indianapolis
- The Rathskeller – Downtown Indianapolis
- The Ritz Charles – Carmel, IN
- Serendipity at Metropolis – Plainfield, IN
- Valle Vista Golf Club – Greenwood, IN
JW Marriott, Indianapolis Zoo, Oak Hill Mansion, ParkView, Crowne Plaza, Country Club of Indianapolis, Eiteljorg Museum, Fountain Square Theatre, Scottish Rite Cathedral
What’s your favorite Indiana wedding location?