Top Bachelorette Party Ideas –
Tis the season for Weddings
● Play the panty-tree game. Each guest to the party must bring a pair of panties for the bride-to-be. Hang the panties on a fake tree (or something else similar that things can be hung on). The bride must guess who brought which panties. It’s a fun, quick game with lots of goodies for the bachelorette!
● Want a change of scenery? Have your party in a near-by city like Louisville, Chicago or Cincinnati. You can find great deals at websites such as Orbitz and PriceLine. If you stay one night and split the cost between everyone, it’s a fun and affordable getaway!
● Identify yourselves. Make tee-shirts for the bride-to-be and her guests so you can find one another easily while you are out and about. Want to dress up a little more? Coordinate your party in all black, but have everyone wear a colored pump or colored jewelry.
● Start your party off right with a pole dancing class. Indianapolis has a few places that offer this like Pole & Body. It’s a fun activity to do in lieu of bar-hopping (or in addition to) and is probably something a lot of people have never done before!
● Treat your bachelorette party guests to an Air-Tan prior to wedding activities. We have a “5 for 4” package that saves you $30. You can share this package between people and is a great option for bachelorette party and wedding events!