Whether you’re in high school, college, or you are a parent going on spring break, there are some spring break essentials to make your trip a total success.
1. Sunscreen….If you are like me, I used to refuse sunscreen in my high school days. I wanted to BAKE. I always learned my lesson on the 2nd or 3rd day when I was too lobster-red to even go outside. Do save yourself and your skin and use at least SPF 15 sunscreen. Use it often especially on sensitive areas like your nose, ears, and shoulders.
2. Allergy medicine… I also speak from personal experience on this one. Oftentimes, allergies flare up when springtime rolls around. The change of weather from cold to hot in a short amount of time can also irritate your allergies. Take your medicine with you so you don’t have to worry about finding it at the store when you get there.
3. Bikinis with fun, flirty details are what’s in this season. Look for something with jewels, interesting ties, or ruffles to look your best on the beach. These are a few of my favorites from Victoria‘s Secret. (See pictures attached)
4. Dress up your bathing suit or your evening attire with a cute pair of wedges. They are more comfortable than traditional heels on your feet and they will be a HOT trend again this summer.
5. Last but not least, you’ll need an Air-Tan!!! Avoid being pasty white your first few days on the beach and get an Air-Tan before you leave for your trip. It will only take you 15 minutes and you’ll be oh-so-happy you did. Come in in March for our BOGO deal – buy one, get one half off!