September 14, 2011 by Katelyn Fry
What’s Hot for Fall?
Whether we all like it or not, fall has officially arrived! OK, it doesn’t technically begin until next Friday, the 23rd, but it sure does feel like fall already! I could use a few new pieces in my fall/winter wardrobe – so I am here to share what I think it hot for fall!
- Cargo Skinnies are everywhere! I mean everywhere!! They are a great way to put a little edge into your outfit. Pair with a slightly fitted top for a feminine, but edgy look.
- Crop tops. I’ve been obsessed with these all summer. I don’t opt for the belly button baring kind, but I like the kind that hits right at the waist. They look good with jeans, shorts, skirts…everything!
- Leopard print jeans. They come in an array of colors and shades and everyone is wearing them – even Lil Wayne sported a pair of womens’ leopard jeggings at this year’s MTV VMA’s! I like this muted grey/black pair. It adds an element of fun to the skinnies without being too over-the-top.
- Missoni @ Target. Since 1953, Missoni has been home to bold Italian patterns and colors and they brought a line to Target on September 13th. Now the masses can enjoy great Missoni looks for less!
Category Blog | Tags: fall fashion,Indianapolis,spray tan,Spray tanning,spray tanning Indianapolis | No Comments
by Katelyn Fry
Show your School Spirit in Style!
It’s my favorite time of the year…football season! Emily previously blogged and turned me on to cute Colts wear by Victoria Secret. I am always looking for cute football attire that is a bit girly, but also sports my team’s favorite colors.
Any IU or PU football fans in the house? Victoria Secret sells collegiate attire in their PINK collection for IU and PU fans…The only thing that would make this BSU graduate happier is if they added a collection for me too. J
Their collection of sparkly sweatpants, tees, and sweatshirts is available only in stores – and trust me, it is WELL worth the trip to the mall!
Category Blog | Tags: fashion,IU Football,spray tan,spray tanning Indianapolis | No Comments
July 27, 2011 by Emily Ross
Date Night in Indy
Indianapolis Indians game
- Indians games are an inexpensive and fun way to enjoy the warm summer weather. Every Monday that there is a home game, there is the “Monday Dollar Menu” and hot dogs, Cracker Jack, popcorn, chips and peanuts are only $1! Also, after every Friday home game, there are fireworks. If you get tickets for the lawn, you are allowed to bring in your own food and drinks (with the exception of alcohol). Here is a link to their schedule. (http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/schedule/index.jsp?sid=t484)
Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Summer Nights Film Series—In the summers, the IMA plays movies outside in their amphitheater. You can bring your own picnic to these events, also! A couple of ones I’m looking forward to is the screening of Top Gun and a Grease sing-a-long! http://www.imamuseum.org/programs/films
Category Blog | Tags: Indianapolis Indians games,Indianapolis Museum of Art,spray tan,spray tanning Indianapolis,symphony on the prairie | No Comments
June 24, 2011 by Emily Ross
Fun Fourth of July Events Around Indy
- Victory Field—The Indianapolis Indians will be playing the Louisville Bats on July 4. The game starts at 6 pm. After the game there will be a fireworks display from centerfield, and then after that, you can hang out in your seats and watch the fireworks display downtown! Tickets are only $9-13 for adults and $8-12 for kids 14 and under.
- The Lawn at White River State Park—Florence and the Machine will be in concert. This is such a fun venue in the summertime! You can get tickets at the Old National Centre box office or Ticketmaster.
- Downtown—The Freedom Blast Fireworks take place downtown, so there are a multitude of places to view the show. They start at 9:45 pm on the Fourth, and if you tune your radio to 94.7 FM, you can listen to music that is synchronized with the display!
In addition, I’m sure there are a TON of pool parties and festivities out on rivers and lakes! Make sure to wear your SPF for all outdoor activities!
Are there any other fun activities we should know about? Let us know!
Category Blog | Tags: 4th of July,spray tan,Spray tanning,spray tanning Indianapolis | No Comments
April 26, 2011 by Angela Alney
Does your skin need a little TLC? A Vibradermabrasion is just what you need.
What is a Vibradermabrasion?
Vibradermabrasion is the new way to do microdermabrasion. The Vibraderm system not only exfoliates 75-85% of the top layer of the skin, but it stimulates collagen in the dermis! This advanced microdermbrasion DOES NOT use irritative crystals that can embed in your skin or any suction that can cause unnecessary stress and redness to in your skin.
- Diminish poor size
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction in sun spots
- Improvement for people with acne
Only thing better than a Vibradermabrasion is a FREE application. ClarityMD our proud sponsors at our annual Safe+Sexy event is going to be giving 3 of these FABULOUS treatments away.
It is pretty easy to say that we would all love to keep our skin looking fresh, no matter your age. ClarityMD has many services that will rejuvenate your skin and make you look and feel your best.
Category Blog | Tags: air-tan,Broadripple,skin rejuvenation,spray tan,spray tan Indianapolis,spray tanning Indianapolis,Vibraderm indianapolis | 3 Comments