September 14, 2011 by Katelyn Fry
What’s Hot for Fall?
Whether we all like it or not, fall has officially arrived! OK, it doesn’t technically begin until next Friday, the 23rd, but it sure does feel like fall already! I could use a few new pieces in my fall/winter wardrobe – so I am here to share what I think it hot for fall!
- Cargo Skinnies are everywhere! I mean everywhere!! They are a great way to put a little edge into your outfit. Pair with a slightly fitted top for a feminine, but edgy look.
- Crop tops. I’ve been obsessed with these all summer. I don’t opt for the belly button baring kind, but I like the kind that hits right at the waist. They look good with jeans, shorts, skirts…everything!
- Leopard print jeans. They come in an array of colors and shades and everyone is wearing them – even Lil Wayne sported a pair of womens’ leopard jeggings at this year’s MTV VMA’s! I like this muted grey/black pair. It adds an element of fun to the skinnies without being too over-the-top.
- Missoni @ Target. Since 1953, Missoni has been home to bold Italian patterns and colors and they brought a line to Target on September 13th. Now the masses can enjoy great Missoni looks for less!
Category Blog | Tags: fall fashion,Indianapolis,spray tan,Spray tanning,spray tanning Indianapolis | No Comments
by Katelyn Fry
Show your School Spirit in Style!
It’s my favorite time of the year…football season! Emily previously blogged and turned me on to cute Colts wear by Victoria Secret. I am always looking for cute football attire that is a bit girly, but also sports my team’s favorite colors.
Any IU or PU football fans in the house? Victoria Secret sells collegiate attire in their PINK collection for IU and PU fans…The only thing that would make this BSU graduate happier is if they added a collection for me too. J
Their collection of sparkly sweatpants, tees, and sweatshirts is available only in stores – and trust me, it is WELL worth the trip to the mall!
Category Blog | Tags: fashion,IU Football,spray tan,spray tanning Indianapolis | No Comments
by Emily Ross
Colts Fashion and Fun
It is a pretty well-known fact that Katelyn and I LOVE football season and especially the Colts! I’m so excited that football season is definitely back on! I was starting to get a little nervous… As if having a season isn’t exciting enough, here are a few more things I’m excited about this football season:
- Our very own Air-Tan girl, Lynzy Stover, won an entry to a drawing for two season tickets! She has to go to a party at Champp’s on Saturday, September 10 to find out if she wins. You can bet I’m going to be there supporting her (…and hoping that she will take me to at least one game if she wins).
- While I’m supporting her I’m going to be sporting this super-cute t-shirt from Victoria’s Secret. Have you guys seen their new NFL Pink line?!http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/indianapolis-colts Love it!!
- I love anything glittery/sparkly/blingy! In addition to the sequins on my shirt, I’m going to spritz a little of our Air-Tan Bling Bling sprays. They come in blue and silver (addition to gold, red, and bronze). They are only $7 a piece or 2 for $10.
Do you know of any other cute Colts gear that I should add to my wardrobe?
Category Blog | Tags: air-tan,colts,fashion,football,spray tan,spray tan Indianapolis,Spray tanning | No Comments
by Emily Ross
1.Where should I park?
You can park in the front on College Avenue or behind us in the parking lot on Carrollton Avenue. It is perfectly fine to come in through the back door!
2. Do I need to feed the meters?
Yes. You will get a ticket if your meter is expired. There is always a good amount of parking enforcement officers around, so you are almost guaranteed to get fined if you don’t feed the meter. Meters are enforced until 9pm, 7 days a week. You can refer to this article for more details: http://www.wthr.com/story/14036710/change-coming-to-broad-ripples-parking-meters
3. Do I have to pay the attendant in the back parking lot?
No! Just let him or her know that you are just going into Air-Tan. Since they know that our appointments are only 15 minutes long, they will let you park for free!
4. Is it hard to find a parking spot?
It depends. It is a little more difficult to find a parking spot in the evenings, especially in the spring and summer, and also if there is a show going on at the Vogue. Please try to allow yourself some extra time to find a spot during these busier times.
Do you have a question .. please let us know.
Category Blog | Tags: air-tan,spray tan,spray tan Indianapolis,spray tan questions,Spray tanning | No Comments