Spring is upon us, and soon, summer will be too! It is starting warm up and stay warm, so you have probably pulled out all of your spring clothes and shoes. I know I love wearing strappy sandals and not having freezing toes. But some of us (me!) need to get our feet prepped before showing off those new open-toed sandals. If you are looking to DIY and save a little cash, check out these easy steps to get smooth feet.
- You definitely want to soak your feet as the first step. It will make everything else a little easier. If you aren’t lucky enough to own a foot bath, take a bath. Not only will your feet get primed, but you will be able to just relax!
- Take a pumice stone and work on the rough patches on your heels and soles of your feet. I love this one from Mr. Pumice. It is cheap and lasts a long time! I generally just leave it in my shower and use it once a week.
- At this point, I like to push back my cuticles with the semi-rounded end of a cuticle pusher, like this one from Ulta. It’s never recommended to clip the cuticles because it can cause infection, but pushing them back is fine and it makes the nails look much neater.
- Shape up your nails by clipping them and using a file.
- Now it’s time for the fun part. Polish! Use a base coat, pick out your favorite color polish, the seal it in with a top coat.
Now you are ready to rock those new sandals and show off your Air-Tan in the process.
If you have any Air-Tan related questions, give us a call.
Broad Ripple- 317-254-8267
We now offer online booking! Click here or download the MindBody app and search for Air-Tan.