Have you made your checklist of what needs to be done before Spring Break yet? Make sure you include Air-Tan and The Naked Monkey this year! Through the end of March, whenever you show this image (below) at any of The Naked Monkey locations, you can get $10 off any service. Like Air-Tanning, getting waxed can be intimidating. Here are some reasons why The Naked Monkey is awesome and why you should put your worries to rest:
- The Naked Monkey was the very FIRST waxing spa in Indiana. They now have 3 locations: Indy, Carmel, and Fishers.
- The Monkey uses a wide variety of waxes for a variety of skin and hair types. This makes you as smooth as possible and also helps to eliminate redness and irritation.
- They only hire licensed estheticians and train them to their high Monkey standards on-site.
- They perform more Brazilian waxes than any other service. That’s one of the most nerve-wracking services to get, but these ladies have tons of experience in making you bare down there.
- Their motto is “We are not here to judge, we are only here to wax!” Very similar to Air-Tan’s philosophy. We see all different body shapes and sizes, and after you see a few, it is all the same to us!
Our number 1 tip for your Spring Break checklist is that you make sure you do your Air-Tan AFTER you’ve been waxed. Waxing is very exfoliating, so it is great to do as a preparation for spray tanning. But that also means it could take your tan clean off! That would not be a good look, especially if you were doing your brows or bikini area–talk about embarrassing!
If you want additional information, I’ve found checking out their Monkey Morsels page to be very helpful and informative. The girls at Air-Tan and The Naked Monkey hope to see you soon!